THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Cute Twist

Our oldest niece is a doll! She just graduated from high school in May. And her idol, is Taylor Swift. Well, the rest of us don't understand it, she likes Miss Swift and her music. Not really our idea of Country Music. But well, she adores her music.

The one thing I can understand, is this dress! Our niece was showing me some pictures last week, and this one caught my eye. It's just so fresh, and classy. Something that I just adore!



Let's just say, I've got this on my radar now. This tangerine color is just amazing! And the cut of the dress, is perfection! Classic. And well, we've got some events to go to soon. This would be something I could wear. Now where do I find a reasonably priced version? A

0 comments: