THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 20, 2012

Something for Mommy

I had a lot of fun, participating in this Crochet Along. I actually finished my owl bag on time! And now, I need to make another 2. :) My 1st one was for Elena. But Ofelia just adores it too! My niece, who is a bit older, also asked me to make her one. I'm going to be a little busy. But it really is a fun and easy pattern to work with.

Just as I was finishing up, I noticed that Lola was hosting another Crochet Along. With her mom. And this one, is for a beautiful shawl. Something I could definitely use! So I signed up. :)



Mark just laughs. But I do think I'm "hooked" on crochet! Like I've said before, I don't have a lot of time to crochet. But when the girls are napping, and I'm all caught up on "house stuff," I like to sit and relax. Crocheting is helping me to do just that. Relax.

I'm really excited about this project. Because this is something I could use. In more ways than one. Yes, after 3 girls, I'm starting to realize even I need a break. At least for a few minutes every day. And this momma, could really use a few more additions to her closet. A

0 comments: